If you have trouble viewing videos or other inline content in Canvas, you may need to update your browser settings by following the instructions below.
Mozilla Firefox version 23 and later
1. Click on the shield icon next to the address bar
2. Click on the drop-down arrow next to Keep Blocking
3. Choose Disable Protection on This Page
Internet Explorer (Not recommended for use with Canvas; Not supported by Canvas)
Choose Show all content
- Start Internet Explorer.
- On the Tool menu, click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab, and then click Custom level.
- In the Settings box, scroll down to the Miscellaneous section, and under Display mixed content choose from the following options: Disable, Enable, Prompt
1. Click the Shield Icon on the far right side of the address bar
2. Click Load unsafe script
If you are unable to view a video after following the above directions, please submit a request.