Canvas is a secure, password protected learning environment. Only your instructor, system administrators, and students enrolled in the course have access to course content. A student has access to only his or her grades and courses and cannot see the grades of other students.
Articles in this section
- Can't find a course in Canvas?
- Respondus LockDdown Browser
- Student View: Accessing Groups in Canvas
- How to access Canvas on your Apple iPhone
- What is Canvas?
- How to login to Canvas (Students)
- Canvas Guides for Students
- Technology requirements
- Communication tools in Canvas
- Setting Canvas notification preferences
Please sign in to leave a comment.