If you are kicked from a Conference in Canvas, or if audio, video, or screenshare does not perform as expected in a Conference, check your Flash and Java clients. Both should be up-to-date prior to entering Big Blue Button. Web conferencing is also not designed for dial up connections. At a minimum, Cable/DSL should be used for Web conferencing. Make sure you check that you internet connection is active and working upon getting kicked out.
Articles in this section
- TurnItIn and Canvas App
- Canvas Status
- Tips for Viewing Videos in Canvas
- How do I submit a support request?
- Where did my courses go in Canvas?
- Why was I kicked out of a Web conference?
- Why can't I see video or inline content in Canvas?
- How do I install or update Flash?
- How do I install or update Java?