Canvas is the Learning Management System (LMS) used at NCTC. It is our platform for NCTC eCampus. Online, hybrid, and many face-to-face (i.e., on-campus) courses use Canvas. Online and hybrid courses are automatically available on the first day of the semester. If you cannot access your face-to-face course in Canvas, contact your instructor. Your instructor decides whether or not to make his or her face-to-face course available to students in Canvas.
Articles in this section
- Can't find a course in Canvas?
- Students: Providing your Canvas Orientation Badge
- Submitting a Turnitin Assignment
- Access Shared Video from Other Users in Canvas
- Kaltura: Videos in Canvas for Students
- Students: Submit a Kaltura Video for an Assignment
- Student View: Accessing Groups in Canvas
- How to access Canvas on your Apple iPhone
- What is Canvas?
- How to login to Canvas (Students)